TRB Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TRB Forums

The Recruitment is closed for 2 weeks, Greetz River.
Forum Theme has been updated to TRB v3!

5 posters

Got enough of this fking childish behaviour!!!!

Blackbox
    Blackbox

Got enough of this fking childish behaviour!!!! Empty Got enough of this fking childish behaviour!!!!

Post by Blackbox Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:43 am

i played today in VnG etpub server....
    first i got called hacker by djazebille and dean....
    then they muted me-->kicked me and fala and finally we get banned--> unbanned ----> and 3 mins later again banned...and WITHOUT reason.... i just talked with them djp,dean and djase (ingame).and djp renamed,kicked and banned us (fala,me and my bro Razz (whitebox)) still without a reason...they just missuse there "might".
    we just played normal at the server....
    so be carefull what you say if oyu play there and this fkers are there Razz

greeez inTo
    Retard
    Retard

Got enough of this fking childish behaviour!!!! Empty Re: Got enough of this fking childish behaviour!!!!

Post by Retard Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:33 am

i played there yesterday 2 but zhiak and healmeal were the highest admins there and they did normal 2 me so maybe it just which admins are online idk and you have a brother blackbox Razz?
    Nemoria

Got enough of this fking childish behaviour!!!! Empty Re: Got enough of this fking childish behaviour!!!!

Post by Nemoria Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:14 pm

weird, i dont know what they have against us now :S
    aga!n
    aga!n

Post by aga!n Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:33 pm

im drunk
    foxii

Got enough of this fking childish behaviour!!!! Empty Don't hate us :(

Post by foxii Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:26 pm

There are some admins that ban TRB members without a clear reason, hes really pissed lately. But i hope you know that alot of other admins still like you (like me) and wont ban/kick/mute without a good reason. Smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:24 pm